Peppermint French Toast Latte
8 slices of Oroweat Buttermilk bread
1 cup heavy cream
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
4 tablespoons butter
1/3 cup chocolate espresso beans
½ cup peppermint candies
Fresh mint leaves
- Whisk eggs, heavy cream, and vanilla extract together until smooth.
- Dip bread into mixture and set aside on a plate.
- Bring a skillet to medium heat and place pat of butter, then add 1-2 slices of dipped bread.
- Cook 2-3 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- While toast cooks, put peppermint candies in a Ziploc bag and use a rolling pin over the bag to crush the peppermints.
- Repeat with expresso beans.
- Sprinkle cooked toast with peppermints and chocolate espresso beans.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with fresh mint.
ESTA RECETA ESTA HECHA CON