Lamb Burger with Tzatziki Sauce
1 package of Oroweat 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Thins rolls
1 lb ground lamb
1 package crumbled feta
1 cup Greek yogurt
2 cucumbers, 1 sliced for topping, 1 for Tzatziki
1 tbsp fresh chopped dill
1 tomato, sliced
1/2 onion sliced
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium high.
- Form lamb into 4 even patties, sprinkle salt liberally on both sides.
- Cook lamb burgers 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Peel and slice one cucumber in half, using a small spoon discard middle with seeds.
- Finely chop cucumber and add to yogurt, with juice from one lemon and 1 tbsp dill.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread Sandwich Thins rolls with Tzatziki sauce, then top with lamb burger, sliced tomato, sliced cucumber, and feta.
ESTA RECETA ESTA HECHA CON