- Spray stove-top grill pan or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat.
- Add patty and grill, turning as needed, until browned and heated through, about 10 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Combine olive oil and garlic salt in small cup. Brush outside of roll with oil mixture.
- Top roll bottom with ¼ cup cheese. Then top with a grilled patty, baby spinach and roasted red pepper. Season red pepper with salt. Top with roll top.
- Heat same grill pan or skillet over medium-high heat and grill panini, pressing down occasionally with a metal spatula, turning once, until lightly toasted and cheese melts, about 2 minutes per side.
Yields 1 panini. If weather permits, save the cleanup and make on an outdoor grill.