Ingredients (4 Serving)
- 4 slices of Oroweat White® ® Bread toasted
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese, softened
- 2 strawberries, sliced
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil, minced and divided
- 1 tablespoon Goat cheese, softened
- 4 blackberries, halved
- 1 tablespoon Brie, softened
- ¼ cup raspberries
- 2 teaspoons walnut pieces
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 tablespoon Ricotta
- ¼ cup blueberries
- 2 teaspoons slivered almonds
1. Spread cream cheese on 1 toast slice. Top with sliced strawberries and 1 teaspoon minced basil.
2. Spread Goat cheese on second toast slice. Top with sliced blackberries and remaining minced basil.
3. Spread Brie on third toast slice. Top with whole raspberries, walnut pieces and minced rosemary.
4. Spread Ricotta on fourth toast slice. Top with whole blueberries and slivered almonds. Enjoy!